• Human Resources Departments interested in hiring external coaches.
• CEO's, executives, managers and other professionals who would like a coach.
• Companies looking to launch a coaching initiative.
• Companies intending to train their managers to be coaches.
• Initiative to prevent and/or cure burnout.
• Companies interested in coaching workshops.
• Companies wanting the support of a coach in any of the following: Strategic planning, process re-engineering or creating a compelling vision; Launching and developing teams; 360-degree reviews.
Small Business Coaching:
• Owners or Managers of small companies.
• Start-up companies (actual or planned).
• Professionals in private practice.
• People who run a business from their home.
• Executives thinking of leaving companies and launching a business.
• Life planning.
• Life vision & enhancement.
• Retirement Coaching.
• Relationships (Singles, couples, families, etc.).
• Health & Fitness.
• Financial Freedom.
• Children/Teens/College Students.
• People in career transition.
• People with a big career decision to make.
• People in a corporate job or considering one.
• People struggling with the decision of whether to stay in a corporate job or choose another option.
• People who would like to work with a coach familiar with the following: The changing expectations of employees & employers; Trends in the workplace; Values and issues of loyalty & security; Specific evaluation criteria for your company, your future, and your career satisfaction; Determining your readiness to strike out on your own or look for another career.
The Optimal Leadership Edge
The Key to leading others
The Optimal Cornerstones of Leadership:
Optimal Success Traits and Problem Traits
The Problem Treats
Hate and prejudice
“SET YOURSELF FREE”
Limits Versus Limitation
PRICE OF SUCCESS & Personal Responsibility
TENSION RELIEVING versus GOAL
Set your own internal standards
Rewards and consequences
OVERCOMING Success Roadblocks
Target seeking behaviour
The Habits of Excellence
Expanding your Mission...
Optimal steps for building a winning team
Winning for life
Optimal Edge Life and Business Coaching
Corporate / Executive Coaching
Business / Entrepreneural Coaching
Personal / Life Coaching
What is Life and Business Coaching?
Life and Business Coaching is a progressive method and multiple techniques that can be applied to harness and enhance your current situation; so you can achieve peak performance and excellence in your career and business; to create a happier and more fulfilling way of being.
Optimal Edge system is a catalyst for establishing and planning, and putting into practice and action life, career, and business goals; with powerful mentoring scheme to positively and significantly encourage the development of your personal and professional skills to the optimum; supports and guides you upward and toward creating a balance for meaningful and unique purpose in life.
The Life and Business Coach works with clients on a one-to-one basis, in a group setting within an organisation set-up, at non-residential seminars, retreats guiding, assisting and supporting them with their life, career, business, and leadership development.
The Life and Business Coach can either be self-employed or working and leading within a corporate and organisation set up.